An essential tool on the set:
- Gather Metadata and Time Code from hundreds of Broadcast Wave Files with a single mouse click.
- Create organized printouts and database compatible files for inclusion on each daily disk submitted to post. Use data to create custom Sound Reports using any Spreadsheet program.
- Quickly Validate CDs and DVDs burned on the set.
- Spot check by playing back any file with a single keystroke
- Use for Sync Playback with large Time Code Clock on external Monitor.
Handy in the Telecine Suite:
- Trouble-shoot disks and files created on any production recorder. Reads and extracts metadata from Broadcast Wave Files from:
- Zaxcom Deva
- Sound Devices 744t
- Aaton Cantar
- Foxtex FR-2
- Gallery Metacorder
- HHB Portadrive
Locate problems like duplicate Time Code on the same disk, incorrect frame rate, missing or misnamed files. Missing time code.
- Gather Scene, Take, and Time Code and notes Metadata for easy location of sound for picture.
Indispensable in the Editorial suite:
- Great tool for Logging takes or quickly locating sound effects and dialogue elements on production masters.
- Gather Metadata for hundreds of files into a single database for easy sorting and searching in a variety of ways.
- Use for playback with Time Code display for transcription of unscripted dialogue.